There are a growing number of Community Interest Companies (CIC) and other businesses that exist for a social purpose. Many charities are having to re-invent themselves as social enterprises as grant funding has diminished or disappeared.
The seminar will focus on diversifying revenues and wider sources of funding. We will also explore routes to sustainability and how to build a wider network.
The seminar will end with a panel session with:
- Rose Marley, CEO, SharpFutures
- Vanessa Swann MBE, social entrepreneur and coach
- Simon Groom, Consultant, Innovas
- Tim Ashcroft, Consultant, Innovas
- Stewart Coady, Founder RiseUP Europe CIC.
For more information and to book a place, please visit the Crowe website.