Last year in Manchester 5 community groups shared nearly £2 million Reaching Communities want to see more applications from Manchester.
Is Reaching Communities right for you?
Reaching Communities - funding from £10,000 to £500,000 for revenue projects and/or up to £50,000 towards smaller capital projects.
You can apply under this strand if you are: a registered charity, a voluntary or community group, a statutory body, a charitable or not for profit company or a social enterprise.
There are two stages – an outline proposal form and full application
Reaching Communities Buildings – funding of between £100,000 and £500,000 for large capital projects.
You can apply if your project is within an eligible area (visit: www.biglotteryfund.org.uk/prog_reaching_communities.htm?regioncode=-uk&t..., to check your postcode), your building will be multi-purpose and are a registered charity, a voluntary or community group, parish or town council, a charitable or not for profit company or a social enterprise.
There are three stages – an outline proposal form, stage two and stage three.
Reaching Communities would like the following changes to communities as a result of the funding:
• People have better chances in life
• Stronger communities
• Improved rural and urban environments
• Healthier and more active people and communities
Hints and tips
• Check the guidance for eligible costs
• Do not copy the programme’s outcomes
• Outcomes must show a difference to the lives of the beneficiaries - not an activity
• Applicants must link to at least one of the programme outcomes
• Aim, evidence of need, outcomes and activities must all show a clear link
• Read the key messages on their website: www.biglotteryfund.org.uk
• Refer to the Reaching Communities guidance
• Ensure you have a project
For further information and to apply, visit: www.biglotteryfund.org.uk or contact 0845 410 2030.
For help with your application form, you can contact us on 0333 321 3021, or email: email@example.com.