Got a housing, care, debt, benefits or tax credits problem? Shelter can help you sort it out.
Shelter are open Monday to Friday, 9:00 - 17:30. To book an appointment for free, confidential and impartial advice, or to find out about the drop-in advice sessions, contact 0344 515 1640.
Shelter can help if you are worried about:
• Repairs not getting done, or other problems with your landlord
• Paying your rent or mortgage
• Getting into debt with utility bills
• Benefits being stopped or refused, and you don’t know why
• Being found ‘fit for work’ or refused Employment Support Allowance
• Claiming or appealing a decision about your Disability Living Allowance
• Accessing the care services and support you need
For further information, contact Shelter, on 0344 515 1640.