FareShare North West works with the food and drink industry to minimise food waste by redistributing quality food to organisations working with homeless and disadvantaged people.
FareShare are offering a 10-week volunteering placement for people who want to gain experience as drivers, warehouse assistants and drivers mates.
What could FareShare offer you as a volunteer?
• New skills, experience and full training in the role
• Accredited Food Safety qualification
• Career, CV advice and support
• A reference for future employers
• Travel and lunch expenses
• The opportunity to give practical help to fight food poverty and reduce food waste (and associated CO2 emissions)
• Meeting like-minded people and make new friends
For further information and to express an interest, contact Nicola Milner, on 0161 223 8200, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to: Units E6-E7 New Smithfield Market, Openshaw, Manchester, M11 2WJ