This group is open to chief officers and managers from any voluntary and community sector organisation delivering services to children, young people and families in the City of Manchester.
Its aims are to:
- Identify and take action on strategic issues of common concern
- Lead the way for the sector and be proactive and responsive to the changing environment
- Move towards a more mutual relationship with partners in the public and private sectors
- Explore opportunities to develop more sustainable models in the sector
- Provide a mandate and give accountability for VCS representatives on strategic groups
- Explore opportunities for further funding
- Provide a space for the exchange of information, learning and ideas
- Provide peer support
- Nuture leadership within the sector
The Leadership Group terms of reference are attached below. If you have any questions about the group or would like to be involved, please email Pauline Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org.