Get Grants Full-Day Bid-Writing Courses will give you practical support to improve your grant fundraising success and inspire you to become a more confident grant fundraiser. In attending our course, you will access expert insights, crucial information, and friendly advice that will help you increase your organisation’s income through grant funding.
IS THIS FOR ME?
Yes! Whether you are new to grant fundraising, looking to build on your fundraising experience, or supporting others to make grant funding applications, Get Grants Bid-Writing Course will help you grow your organisation, launch an important project, or bring your dream to life.
Our attendees include fundraisers with all levels of experience looking to hone their grant fundraising skills as well as those who are looking to write their first application and don’t know where to begin.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Get Grants Bid-Writing Courses clarify the grant funding process so that you will go away from the course with a more assured approach to the task of fundraising. We use our training courses to share our insights and experience from inside the world of grant fundraising and grant giving, setting you on the right path and arming you with the information you need to make the best use of your time and energy spent fundraising.
On our Bid-Writing Course you will cover a range of topics to equip you with a solid foundation of grant fundraising best practice. You will:
- Discover how to find funding opportunities and how to decide which funds are right for you;
- Learn different tactics you can use to argue Need;
- Explore Impact and Outcomes;
- Look at what makes a good budget;
- Investigate common errors, reasons applications are rejected, and top tips for increasing your success rates;
- Consider different types of applications, including how to create proposals to Trusts and Foundations.
- Understand how applications are assessed and start looking at your applications from the perspective of the funder.
Bid-Writing Course sessions are open and conversational, with a mix of group work and individual tasks, offering a friendly and relaxed environment with plenty of opportunities to ask questions throughout the day.
Lunch and refreshments of tea, coffee, and biscuits will be provided included in the price.