Visualise, plan, manage and evaluate projects successfully
Whatever the type or scale of your project, delivering great results, on time and budget, is always a challenge.
This online course introduces you to the essential skills and processes that support successful project management and helps you apply them to your own context.
While other project management courses propose complex methods and techniques, this course will give you the skill-set to play an active role in a project environment right away.
You will also gain confidence with project document templates in Word, Excel and Powerpoint, as well as some web tools for project management.
What topics will you cover?
- Project management definition
- Project lifecycle
- Initiation phase: scope and objectives definition, project stakeholders analysis
- Planning phase: Work Breakdown Structure, Gantt diagram, project budget, project team creation, project risk assessment, the Critical Path Method
- Execution phase: kick-off meeting, project monitoring and control, project team meetings, earned value analysis, project team motivation, evaluation and incentives
- Closure phase: project review and learning from closed projects