My Small Jobs (UK) in partnership with Macc are pleased to offer this half day taster training session to introduce the essentials of project management.
The session is designed for Voluntary Community and Social Enterprise sector organisations and packed with practical examples and demonstrations of essential project management skills.
Who is it for?
This course is open to any volunteers or staff from VCSE organisations within the city of Manchester who:
- have little or no knowledge or experience in project management who in their day to day work carry out project related activities
- are interested in applying the fundamentals and principles of project management
- are thinking about project management and want to understand more about it
- Understand what project management is and is not
- Understand project life cycles
- Understand how to prepare and manage project scope
- Understand how to plan and schedule a project / small work
- Understand how to identify and manage project changes
- Understand how to successfully close and hand over projects
- Understand the essential role of H&S in project management
By the end of the session you will understand
- The fundamentals of project management
- Have access to templates and tools for managing small to medium sized projects
- Understand how to identify, capture and manage project risks and changes
- How to use the appropriate tools, techniques and templates for project management
Booking is essential click here to be taken to the online registration page.
Please note that this workshop is only open to members of voluntary community and social enterprise organisations across the city of Manchester.