- Have you thought about starting a podcast but have no idea where to begin?
- Do find the tons of information out there a bit overwhelming?
This session is no-nonsense, simple to understand, jargon busting two and a half hours covering the basic tools and knowledge to get you podcast ready. Including,
- Just what is a podcast?
- What sort of podcasts exist (including examples from VCSE organisations)
- How do people listen to them?
- Tools to help you generate podcast ideas for you or your organisation
- Equipment 101, what exactly do you need to get started
- How to get it out there
- Leave with the session with a podcast listening list, ideas for your own podcast & tools to help you along the way
The ticket price includes a drink and a slice of cake
This session is limited to just 15 places.
Included is a pay it forward ticket option. This means you can buy a ticket for someone you know who can't afford to come or we distribute on your behalf for this session or future session.