- What is mental health?
- The mental health continuum
- Common myths and stereotypes
- Causes, signs and symptoms of key mental health conditions (including depression, anxiety, psychosis, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, schizophrenia)
- What can you do if you see someone struggling
- Signposting to local and national support agencies
Due to funding restrictions these courses are only open to people living in the city of Manchester i.e. those with postcodes beginning with 'M' followed by 1,2,3 (Manchester not Salford) 4,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16 (Manchester not Trafford) 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 40 or 90.
For further information and to book
Tel: 0161 769 5732