Compact Voice has published a new guide, which provides an easy-to-understand overview of social value and the Public Services (Social Value) Act.
The briefing covers topics, including:
• What social value is and how to demonstrate it
• What is covered by the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012
• Requirements for local authorities
• Creating a social value strategy
• How social value and the Compact relate to each other
The guidance provides a number of case studies and lists practical actions for voluntary organisations and commissioning authorities.