Event and Project Planning Workshop for Volunteers' Week 2019
Volunteers Week is a nationally celebrate event each year, running 1st – 7th June 2019. It is an opportunity for volunteer-involving groups and organisations to recognise and celebrate the passionate individuals who freely give up their time, energy and skill to support causes in their local community and beyond and to promote opportunities for new people to get involved.
Volunteer Centre Manchester is hosting a series of workshops in the run up to Volunteers' Week 2019 in order to support groups and organisations to be pro-active in their planning and to maximise their impact in whatever they decided to do – no matter how big or how small!
By attending a workshop you will:
- Gain step by step support around project planning for a well-managed and impactful VW activity/event plan
- Receive resources and materials to use during Volunteers' Week
- Learn from local partners as to what they plan to do and identify opportunities for partnership working
- Link in to local and national social media campaigns during Volunteers' Week to promote your group and celebrate the contributions of your volunteers
- Learn how Volunteer Centre Manchester can support you to further develop volunteering within your organisation.
For more information contact the Volunteer Centre on 0161 830 4770 or at email@example.com
3rd Floor, Swan Buildings
20 Swan Street
Manchester, M4 5JW