Data Protection, GDPR and Confidentiality - cancelled
The workshop is delivered by Paul Ticher who has over 20 years experience working on Data Protection in the voluntary sector. Paul is a well known independent consultant who is one of the country's leading experts on Data Protection in the voluntary sector. He has worked with charities and voluntary organisations of all types and sizes, and is the author of the standard work Data Protection for Voluntary Organisations, published by the Directory of Social Change.
This full day workshop will look at:
- Data Protection themes and principles
- The Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation
- What will happen when the UK leaves the EU
- New requirements on transparency
- New rights for individuals
- Changes in the definition of consent, and what this means for fundraising
- Data Protection policies and compliance
Attendees will be expected to stay for the whole session.
20 Swan Street
Manchester, M4 5JW
|Macc member organisation||£ 30.00|
|Any other third sector non-member and statutory / public / private||£ 60.00|