Trustee Roles and Responsibilities - evening session
This session is developed and delivered by members of the capacity building team at Macc and we encourage trustees only to book onto this training.
To ensure that Trustees are well informed about their legal responsibilities and have a good sense of appropriate job roles and boundaries.
By the end of the session learners will:
- Have an increased knowledge of what a charity is and the role and responsibilities associated with being a trustee
- Be aware of potential liabilities and how to guard against them
- Understand the responsibilities and duties associated with a legal structure
- Have explored the need for trustees to understand their responsibilities with finance
- Understand the responsibilities of trustees as employers: staff and volunteer roles and boundaries
Due to the limited number of places available for this session a maximum of two trustees per organisation only – if you would like to register for more places or enquire about this session to be delivered in- house please contact Manchester Community Central.
Email email@example.com or Tel: 0333 321 3021
If you would like to take advantage of the Macc membership discount and become a member please visit: www.macc.org.uk/membership
20 Swan Street
Manchester, M4 5JW
|Macc member organisation||£ 10.00|
|Any other third sector non-member and statutory / public / private||£ 30.00|