Community Asset Transfer - What you need to know
10am - 1:30pm Workshop and Lunch
1:30pm - 3:30pm Confidential 1:1 Advice Clinic
You will work with real life case studies from other community organisations and learn:
- Trustee responsibility in relation to Communirty Asset Transfer
- How to ensure that the Community Asset is a benefit and not a liability to your organisation
- To understand the 5 key stages of Community Asset Transfer
- About different types of property ownership - freehold v lease and licence
- To recognise and manage risks involved in Community Asset Transfer
- How to implement effective property management
Get a 40 minute slot at the confidential advice clinic. First come, first serve!
This event is part of the National Porgramme for Property Education 2017-2019.
20 Swan St
Manchester, M4 5JW