The Covid-19 seminar will focus on the impact on the following:
- Front line staff who worked during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Patients who were hospitalised from Covid-19 and survived
- Those who lost ‘significant others’ including colleagues to Covid-19
- Bereavement and rituals during a time of uncertainty and high risk
- International good practice associated with covid-19 response
- Incident management (techniques to help stabilise the workforce, specifically management of staff and their well-being)
- Post Intensive Care Syndrome PICS (impact on the patient and their family)
- Impact on staff (coping and managing risk, ethical dilemmas, and moral injury etc)
Who should attend this seminar?
- NHS management and policy makers
- Medical and mental health staff
- First responders
- Social workers
- Those working in care homes etc.
Cost per person:
£59.99 +VAT (for those attending the Suicide Bereavement UK (SBUK) conference); and
£79.99 +VAT for those who do not attend the SBUK conference.