Last year in Manchester 87 community groups shared nearly £700,000
Awards for All want to see more applications from Manchester.
Is Awards for All right for you?
• Do you need between £300 and £10,000?
• Are you a voluntary or community organisation, school, health body or a parish or town council?
• Do you have a UK based bank account in the name of your organisation?
• Will your project be complete within one year and can you send your application at least three months before your project starts?
Awards for All want to fund projects that meet one or more of the following outcomes:
• People have better chances in life
• Stronger communities
• Improved rural and urban environments
• Healthier and more active people and communities
Awards for All will not fund retrospective activities; salaries; existing or repeat activities (unless 3 years since they were last carried out); building or refurbishment costing over £25,000 inc VAT; day to day running costs; individuals; political or religious promotion; fundraising activities; used vehicles; routine repairs and maintenance; statutory obligations and contingency costs.
Hints and tips
Applications must meet at least one programme outcome
Show a clear link between outcomes and need
Understand what Awards for All can and cannot fund
For further information and to apply, visit: www.awardsforall.org.uk, or contact 0845 410 2030.
For help with your application form, you can contact us on 0333 321 3021, or email: email@example.com.