Carers Federation are a registered charity, established in 1992 and are a City and Guilds approved training centre delivering accredited training.
The new Online Adult Safeguarding Competency Training Module is based upon the National Competency Framework for front line staff and volunteers working with vulnerable adults.
The course aims to help front line staff and volunteers demonstrate their ability to work with Safeguarding issues. The training focuses on 5 areas of competence that they will need to evidence through passing a series of on line tests, these are:
• Understand what Safeguarding is and their role in Safeguarding Adults
• Recognise an adult potentially in need of Safeguarding and take action
• Understand how to make a safeguarding referral
• Understand dignity and respect when working with individuals
• Have knowledge of their local Multi-Agency Safeguarding Procedures
The course takes around 2 hours to complete and can be undertaken at any time using their secure on line portal. On successful completion candidates will be issued with a certificate.
Voluntary and Community Sector: £25 per person
Statutory Agencies: £30 per person
Private Companies: £35 per person
(Discounts are available for bookings of 10 or more courses)
For further information and to make a booking, email: firstname.lastname@example.org