Not-for-profit organisations can apply for funding of between £10,000 and £40,000 per year, until March 2018, to support the core costs of their organisation. A total of £900,000 is available (subject to budget) over three years from this fund.
The Culture Team and Manchester City Council want your work to have a lasting impact that will directly benefits residents and the economy, now and in the future.
You can apply on behalf of your organisation or, if you're working with another organisation, you can apply together.
If your organisation already receives cultural strategic investment or has confirmed event funding for 2015/16 you are not eligible to apply.
To apply you must:
• be a not-for-profit organisation (including voluntary and community groups)
• be a cultural or arts-based organisation, as stated in your constitution
• be based in the area covered by Manchester Council, or have a track record of benefiting our residents, visitors or local economy
• use the funding to support the core revenue operating costs of your organisation and not a one-off project
• meet at least one of the cultural objectives
• have, and could provide, all the written documents requested
• account for any money you get and say what you've achieved with it
For further information and to apply, visit: www.manchester.gov.uk/info/200047/grants/6624/cultural_organisations_apply_for_funding, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Wednesday 12 November 2014, 9am