Core funding grants are now available for small and local charities through a new simplified, more flexible and transparent approach.
Lloyds Bank Foundation have refined and improved their approach to funding to better help you be stronger and more effective.
This new approach involves:
- A continuously open application process, rather than in rounds, so that charities can apply for support whenever they are ready
- Clearer turnaround times for when a decision on funding will be made from the initial application
- Grants worth up to £45,000 and £100,000 available over three years that can be used entirely for core costs, with charities able to flex how much they spend each year
- An eligibility checker which takes less than five minutes to complete, which will tell you whether your charity is currently able to apply for support and, if so, for how much
- Support from the Foundation’s regional managers and access to the Foundation’s ‘Enhance’ organisational development programme, helping charities to become more resilient and sustainable
Charities with an income of between £25,000 and £1m that work across England and Wales tackling complex social issues such as mental health, homelessness and domestic abuse and with a proven track record of helping people achieve positive change in their local communities are eligible for support.
The eligibility criteria has been developed to ensure the Foundation can respond to areas and issues where need is greatest by analysing the number of eligible small and medium-sized charities in a given area, specific local needs and the size of the Foundation’s current investment in each issue and region.
For more information and to apply, visit: www.lloydsbankfoundation.org.uk/we-fund