If you're over 65 Manchester Cares can help you stay warm, active, healthy and connected this winter.
Call Amy on 0161 207 0800, if you would like Manchester Cares to:
- Deliver a blanket or item of warm clothing to your door
- Connect you with organisations who could help you reduce your bills and offer benefits and insulation advice
- Invite you to one of their 15 free social clubs a month and other activities in your area
- Arrange a small grant for you if you're struggling to keep your home warm or are without a winter coat
- Introduce you to a younger neighbour who could visit once a week for a chat over a brew
Throughout the year the Manchester Cares community network brings together younger and older neighbours across Manchester to share time, skills, friendship and laughter.