Manchester's Safeguarding Adults Board is collating its Annual Report 2015/16 to evidence how partners across Manchester have worked together to safeguard adults at risk in our community. Manchester Safeguarding Adults Board are offering you the opportunity to share examples of your work over this period so that it can be showcased within the report.
The report will be organised under the following headings which are the six principles of safeguarding:
• Empowerment – personalisation and the presumption of person led decisions and informed consent;
• Prevention – it is better to take action before harm occurs;
• Proportionality – proportionate and least intrusive response appropriate to the risk;
• Protection – support and representation for those in greatest need;
• Partnership – local solutions through services working with their local communities;
• Accountability – accountability and transparency in delivering safeguarding.
This was the format used for last year's annual report, which can be found here: www.manchester.gov.uk/downloads/download/3960/safeguarding_adults_reports
Manchester Safeguarding Adults Board would very much like to represent your agency's achievements in the report. In order to do ensure your feedback is included, email it to: email@example.com, by Friday 19 August 2016.