The Spirit of Manchester Awards is a series of awards celebrating and highlighting all the excellent work being carried out in Manchester’s voluntary and community sector. As well as providing recognition to the sector in these hard times, we want to raise the profile of the sector amongst the general public and encourage local giving and active citizenship.
This year’s Spirit of Manchester Awards are now open for your nominations so make sure you don’t miss the chance to show the great work you are doing and gain recognition.
It is easy to apply just write up to 200 words on our online form as to why your volunteer or organisation meet the categories criteria and should be shortlisted. For the criteria and guidelines and a link to the application form click here
- Volunteer of the year – outstanding contribution in partnership with Adactus Housing
- Volunteer involving organisation of year in partnership with Southway Housing Trust
- Manchester youth volunteering award in partnership with Manchester University
- Equalities award
- Business Citizenship award
- Most innovative group
- Best service user involving organisation
- Most successful campaign
- Best partnership initiative/collaboration in partnership with One Manchester
- Health and wellbeing award in partnership with the Manchester Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Contribution to the voluntary and community sector in partnership with Mosscare Housing Group
The deadline for nominations is Friday 3 July
If you have any questions about your nomination please contact Hannah, on 0161 834 9823, or email: email@example.com
How it works - here's how the process works, how nominations are handled and how all of this happens.