The Think Big Fund is for people to make a difference.
"Take a look around and if you see something you want to create or change, start a project to make it better. It can be anything from starting a dance club, to starting a revolution".
Tell O2 about your idea for a project. Help them understand why it’s needed, how it will help you and your community and how the money and training will make a difference.
Once you’re in the programme you will receive:
• £300 cash for your project
• Training and support
• £30 mobile credit to share around your project group
• A Think Big merchandise pack
• Communications tools
• Support from the team of O2 helpers
If you get invited to take your project further you could get:
• Up to £2500 cash for your project (given in stages)
• Free O2 broadband for a year
• £50 phone credit
• A laptop for your project group
• Support from O2 mentors
• The chance to win gig tickets and merchandise for the project group
• The opportunity to apply for an O2 apprenticeship
For further information and to apply, visit: www.o2thinkbig.co.uk/How-it-works/.