Cut Off Date For Applications: 20/02/2018
This is a one day themed course
This course requires you to have completed an MSCB approved 'introductory' or 'basic awareness' safeguarding children training course within the past 3 years.
To raise awareness of Child Sexual Exploitation and how to appropriately respond.
- Identify and define CSE
- Interpret signs and indicators of CSE
- Discuss statutory guidance and local policy
- Describe the role of PROTECT and how/when to make a referral
- Under measures which demonstrate an effective response to CSE concerns
- Complete an MSCB Training Course Action Plan
Booking is essential - all places must be booked through the MSCB Training website training.manchesterscb.org.uk/child-sexual-exploitation-course-2444