This half-day workshop is designed to help you develop a practical understanding of what social value means for your organisation and to be able to venture forth or continue on your journey in delivering social value.
The workshop will help you to
- Gain a greater understanding of what social impact is and how to measure it
- Explore, discuss and apply the most frequently used terms and ideas around social value
- Review and recognise some of the outcomes which can be achieved through social value
- Design your own roadmap to where to start on or continue your journey in creating more social value in your work and organisation
- The workshop is open to anyone from a voluntary, private or public sector organisation who wants to improve the social impact of their organisation.