The Manchester Voluntary Sector Assembly (VSA) is a series of quarterly events for voluntary, community and faith groups, and social enterprises in the city.
Purpose of the VSA
- To strengthen the voice of the voluntary and community sector so we can support individuals and communities to have a real influence over where they live
- Improve communication across the sector to work together, and share ideas and best practice
- Increase the influence of the sector on strategic and policy decisions that affect individuals and communities
- Provide opportunities for the sector to learn, discuss key issues, and to develop shared ideas and collective actions
- Support collaboration between groups to deliver a wide range of activities and services in Manchester
The Assembly is supported by Macc, who host and facilitate the meetings. To find out more about the Voluntary Sector Assembly and how to get involved, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.