**THIS GRANTS PROGRAMME IS NOW CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS**
Mini-grants Programme 2019-2020
(Financed by the Eric Wright Charitable Trust)
Macc is pleased to announce a new round of the Spirit of Manchester Active Communities Fund financed by the Eric Wright Charitable Trust.
The funding pot totals £14,000 with mini-grants of £500 available to voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) groups working in the city of Manchester. We want to fund groups that can use £500 to increase volunteering in their communities to help address local needs.
What could you use this funding for? Examples include:
What else can you think of?
NOTE: grants of exactly £500-only are available in this round of funding.
- The deadline for funding applications is midday on Friday 30 August 2019
- Macc will notify all applicants of the outcome of their bids by Friday 13 September
- Upon completion of standard due diligence checks, successful applicants will receive their mini-grants in a single payment via bank transfer. We aim to have monies paid out by the beginning of October
- Grant holders then have until 31 March 2020 to deliver their projects and spend the mini-grant
The programme’s prospectus is here. It contains all details about the programme including:
- Aims of the Active Communities Fund
- Who can apply for a mini-grant
- What we can and cannot fund
- The application form and how to get help
- How to submit your application
- How decisions will be made
- Due diligence checks
- Grant monitoring
- Examples of previously funded projects
- A link to Macc’s data protection policy
If you have general questions about the funding, please contact Oliver at Macc on 0161 834 9823 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.