A workshop specifically for VCSE groups within the city of Manchester looking at what structure is best suited for them.
- Are you thinking of setting up a voluntary and community organisation?
- Are you thinking about changing the structure that you currently have?
This workshop offers the opportunity to double check that the structure you are considering or have is really correct for the type of activities / funding sources / organisation you want to be and will take you through the steps you need to take to adopt a suitable structure.
It will also be a good opportunity to meet a number of other groups who are setting out on the same journey.
- What are the drivers for your organisation
- Structures and funding
- Incorporation and risk
- Types of structures available
Delivered by members of the Macc Capacity Building Team
Booking is essential - click here to be taken to the online registration page.
* Please ensure that you receive a booking confirmation email after you have completed the online registration form. If you don't receive an email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 321 3021 to check that your booking has been received.