This workshop is specifically for those who are new members to a committee or for those who would like to brush up on their skills at meetings.
A workshop specifically designed for members of city of Manchester voluntary community sector organisations.
- Understand the importance of setting and adhering to ground rules at meetings
- Gain a better understanding on the planning, preparing and structuring of meetings to ensure that they make the most out of attending
- Have greater awareness on the role and responsibility that comes with being a committee member
- Learn about control techniques and behaviours for meetings
- Be given hints and tips when summarising and recording meetings
Delivered through a variety of presentations, interactive activities, examples and discussions this workshop is a must for anyone who wishes to gain a better understanding of what being a committee member entails.
Booking is essential - click here to be taken to the online registration page.
* Please ensure that you receive a booking confirmation email after you have completed the online registration form. If you do not receive an email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 321 3021 to check that your booking has been received.