Did you know that there are 620,000 people living in Poverty in Greater Manchester?
Did you know that just £3.00 (the cost of a meal dal) will help FareShare feed 12 people living in Poverty in Manchester?
That’s why FareShare Greater Manchester are getting behind Manchester Packed Lunch Day. On 9 October FareShare Greater Manchester will be packing lunches and ditching the meal deal, all to raise Money for FareShare in Greater Manchester
Join FareShare Greater Manchester and some of Manchester’s top companies and help create a movement.
However, you can help in a really simple way.
What are you needed to do?
- On 9 October instead of buying your lunch, switch to a packed lunch
- Take a photograph of your packed lunch
- add to Instagram using the handle @faresharegm and on twitter with the handle @FareShareGtrM
- Use the #mcrpackedlunchday and #packedlunchhelpsabunch
- To donate £3.00- the amount of most meal deals simply Text Meal to 70460 (your message will cost the amount donated plus a standard rate message charge)
- Tell your friends about the day, and encourage them to do the same, sharing the text call to action on Twitter