People's Postcode Trust provides funding for projects in Great Britain for the following themes:
• Promoting human rights
• Combatting discrimination
• Poverty prevention
Funding is available for projects of up to 12 months in length ranging from £500 up to £20,000 in Scotland, England and Wales.
What type of organisation?
• Registered charity (requires a number from OSCR or Charity Commission)
• Constituted voluntary or community group
• Social enterprise
• Community interest company (CIC)
• Not-for-profit organisation
• Local club or other constituted community group
Your organisation must be a registered charity if you wish to apply for over £2,000.
There are two funding rounds a year during which eligible organisations can apply. Those successful at Stage 1 progress to Stage 2. If successful at Stage 2, the organisation will receive the total funds requested in their application.
Round 2 Stage 1: 31 July - 14 August
Round 2 Stage 2: 11 - 25 September