Would you like to join Greater Manchester’s award-winning relationships charity?
The position is for an Assistant Treasurer and is a voluntary position on the TLC: Talk, Listen, Change Trustee Board.
The Assistant Treasurer will:
• be a qualified accountant or be qualified by experience
• have experience of financial management
• have a willingness to provide challenge and ensure compliance and strong governance
As Assistant Treasurer you will gain:
• Induction, training and reimbursable expenses
• Opportunities to make strategic decisions and develop new skills
• Opportunities to network with senior professionals
• Influence to shape innovative projects
• The chance to improve health and wellbeing of people and communities
The expected time commitment is six Trustee meetings per year (meetings are held in Manchester, on Wednesdays between 6pm-8pm), one full day strategy day and some ad- hoc committee work.
Interviews: week commencing 2 September 2019
For an informal chat about this role, email Chief Executive Officer, Michelle Hill at: email@example.com
For an application pack, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 26 August 2019, 17:00