The Feminist Review Trust has grants of up to £15,000 available for projects that transform the lives of women. The trust can fund projects that are ‘hard to fund’, pump priming activities, interventionist projects which support feminist values, training and development projects and core funding.
The Feminist Review Trust will fund:
- Hard to fund projects. Some types of projects are difficult to fund. Typically these projects have no other obvious sources of funding
- Pump priming activities. This means they will provide a small amount of funding to help start an activity in the hope that it will then be able attract sufficient funding to continue
- Interventionist projects which support feminist values. It is often difficult for projects around core feminist concerns such as abortion rights and domestic violence to find funding
- Training and development projects: it will fund projects which provide training in relevant areas
- One off events
- Dissemination: it will fund the production and distribution of relevant material.
- Core funding: the Trustees are willing to offer core funding to cover staff costs, accommodation etc.
- Other projects: if your application does not easily fit into any of the above categories it may still supported
The maximum value of any individual award is £15,000.
Deadline: 31 January 2020 for 30 April decision