The Tampon Tax Fund allocates funds generated from the VAT on sanitary products to projects to improve the lives of disadvantaged women and girls.
This funding round is inviting charitable, benevolent and philanthropic organisations from across the United Kingdom to bid into one of four categories: violence against women and girls, female homelessness and rough sleeping, women in music, and a general programme.
• the fund is open to charitable, benevolent and philanthropic organisations from across the United Kingdom
• applications should be for £1 million or more
• the value of the grant requested must not represent more than 50% of the applicant’s or consortia’s collective annual income
• applications should focus on 1 of 4 categories: homelessness and rough sleeping, violence against women and girls, music, or the general programme
• grants may be for 1 or 2 year projects
• all project activities must be concluded and funds must be spent by 31 March 2021
• applicants must include a copy of their safeguarding policy, along with a statement that confirms the applicant has effective and appropriate safeguarding procedures that protect employees, beneficiaries or volunteers from harm, and that explains how any concerns and incidents are managed
For further information and to apply, visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/tampon-tax-fund-application-form-2019-2020-funding-round, or email: email@example.com
Applicants will be informed whether or not they have been successful in Spring 2019.
Deadline for applications: Sunday 20 January 2019