Demonstrating Your Impact is essential for any VCSE organisation looking to secure ongoing support to their project.
Showcasing the difference you make can be both challenging and rewarding at the same time but how can you show that you are making a real difference in order to build trust, rapport and credibility for your services?
This workshop will provide a range of tools and best practice advice to ensure that you are effectively measuring and communicating the difference you make to donors, funders and supporters.
By the end of the workshop participants will:
- Understand what is meant by the term Demonstrating Impact'
- Have a better understanding of outputs and outcomes and how these relate to impact
- Have an overview of monitoring and evaluation frameworks available to capture data
- Be able to use hard evidence to demonstrate impact
- Be aware of tools and practical resources available to help evidence impact made
- Visit good examples of demonstrating impact
Booking is essential - click here to be taken to the online registration page.
* Please ensure that you receive a booking confirmation email after you have completed the online registration form. If you do not receive an email please contact email@example.com or call 0333 321 3021 to check that your booking has been received.